|Home||» Products||» High Speed Rotogravure Printing Machine|
High Speed Rotogravure Printing Machine
The Anantha Lakshmi Industries is one of the trustworthy Manufacturer, Supplier and Exporter of High Speed Rotogravure Printing Machine, which are designed on our premises. The offered range is made by using the advanced tools & techniques, under the guidance of our skilled professionals. All the products are checked on different parameters, to provide the zero defect products to all the valued customers. Furthermore, the range of High Speed Rotogravure Printing Machine is available at market leading prices.
- The gravure press is designed with strong & sturdy frame structure. The side frames are carefully and methodically machined, secured together.
- The unique combination of MS plate with heavy duty cast iron base maintains long & vibration free performance.
- Electronic digital 5 drive web tension system consisting of unwind/infeed/printing stations/outfeed & rewind unit
- A motorized Tength & side lay register control is provided for colour register. Pneumatically operated impression roll doctor blade assembly
- Each printing unit consists of high velocity blower with movable drying hood.
- Strobolight facility at each printing unit for viewing the web for print correction.
- Front control panel at each unit for length & side lay register for temperature & pneumatic systems.
- Two remote control panels - one at the unwinder and another at the rewinder for operater convenience.
- A main console panel based on PLC technology consisting of digital drives load cell circuits & cylinder print repeat.
- SMC based highly efficient pneumatic system for both impression roll and doctor blade assembly.
- The Drying System can be operated either by hot air generator or thermic fluid system.
- Web video system for viewing the web at high speed.
- No. of Printing Stations: 2 - 10 colors
- Web width: Range 800 to 1400 mm
- Printing repeat: 375 to 1000 mm
- Printing speed (with 150 mm dia. cylinder) 175 m/min Design speed
- Max. unwind and rewind dia 800 and 1000 mm
- Substrates PET, LDPE, PVC, BOPP, PAPER, MULTI LAYER, AI. FOIL A